The Garlic Fest has a unique variety of artisan crafters who come to sell their wares at the annual Washington State Garlic Fest.
The Crafts below were featured at the 2018 Garlic Fest.
- Organic Aloe Cream
- Dried Spices
- Pickled Garlic
- Salad Dressings
- Hot Sauces
- Salt free seasonings
- Gourmet Chocolates
- Wood working toys
- Handcrafted soaps & body products
- Oven mitts, potato bags, quilts, totes, backpacks
- Handcrafted infused olive oils & balsamic vinegar
- Tie Dye Clothing
- Emu oils & emu oil body products
- Chilled vacuum packed smoked cheddar cheeses & smoked salmon
- Handcrafted solid cedar wood puzzles
- Rhinestone & vinyl decorated apparel
- Handmade jewelry from spent ammo and shotgun shells
- Bird houses and bird feeders
- Art quilts, tile boxes, coasters, sun catchers
- Custom built pine hutches, TV stands, nightstands, potato bins, toy boxes
- All honey based products, skin care, bath & body, pure beeswax candles & ornaments
We are always looking to add new Artisan Vendors to the Fest.